Hirschmann Tofino Xenon is a industrial security appliance which provides comprehensive network protection. It is a versatile, extremely ruggedized device that ensures maximum data protection for production systems and is the ideal solution for segmenting a control network into security zones.
- Designed to withstand the harshest industrial conditions; ideal for industries such as power and electric utilities, energy (including oil & gas, nuclear, hydro, wind, and other alternatives), transportation, and process automation
- This device complies with global standards and is easy to integrate into existing networks. Its unique “test mode” reduces installation risks, such as network interruptions or configuration errors
- Loadable Security Modules (LSMs) allow the Tofino Xenon to be highly customized to meet the security needs of different protocols, industries, and environments
- Thanks to its reduced power consumption, it also offers significantly lower operating costs. In addition, the extended operating temperature range of the Tofino Xenon means that it can often be used without supplementary air conditioning equipment
- A further plus is its support for redundant power supplies operating at any voltage
Tofino Xenon BROCHURE
Tofino Xenon CONFIGURATOR